I need help! The MiniScript community has grown, and it's more than I can handle by myself. Different people connect with it in different ways: many are on Discord, but some prefer forums (this one or even others, like the Basic4All forum, where I stumbled upon some MiniScript code by pure accident), or Facebook, or Twitter, or what-have-you. I'm looking to hire someone to help keep knit these different subgroups into one big happy family.
- experience on a wide variety of social media platforms (Twitter, TikTok, Discord, Reddit, etc.)
- at least a passing familiarity with (or interest in learning) MiniScript
- excellent English writing skills (not that you'll be writing long essays — but we want correct spelling & grammar)
- able to commit to this work long-term (at least a year)
- able to accept payment via PayPal, Venmo, or similar
- watch various media for MiniScript content from me or from the users, and amplify it by retweeting, boosting, etc.
- copy/forward/reference interesting posts on one platform to the other platforms: for example, if someone post something cool on dev.to, summarize & link to it on this forum, Mastodon, Twitter, Discord, etc.
- write a weekly "This Week on the MiniScript Discord" post summarizing what's been discussed on our Discord server that week (including any cool pics shared in the #show-and-tell channel, etc.)
- work with me to ensure the official MiniScript news feed is kept up to date
This could be a great part-time job for an enthusiastic high schooler or young adult! If interested, please PM me on Discord and we'll discuss the details. And if you know someone else who you think might fit the bill, please forward this to them!