I've updated Mini Micro to version 0.9.3. This is a collection of small enhancements over the previous version (0.9.2), including:
• New APIs: Image.create, Sound.isPlaying.
• New/improved helper code in /sys/lib, including listUtil, tsv, and tc.
• In code editor, F1-F5 may now be used for Undo, Cut, Copy, Paste, and Run.
• Fixed loading of certain .ogg sound files that wouldn't load before.
• Added error handling when code editor is unable to save.
• Added a /sys/data directory, containing (among other things) an English word list suitable for word games.
• Added /sys/demo/fatbits.ms, a pixel editor which is not done yet (but I wanted you to see where it's going).
There are numerous other improvements too small to mention, but they add up, and make this a recommended update for all Mini Micro users.
So head on over to Itch.io or the Mini Micro home page, and grab version 0.9.3!