Mini Micro version 0.8 is now available!
Changes since v0.7 include:
- Fixed an issue with sprite reuse.
- Fixed a bug causing the shell to fail to load if user.minidisk is not found.
- Added PixelDisplay width and height, scale, scrollX, and scrollY.
- Fixed Sprite.worldBounds computation in the case of a flipped (scale < 0) sprite.
- PixelDisplay.drawPoly: now works more robustly with duplicated points and perfectly horizontal edges.
- Fixed line-drawing problem where the start or end pixel was not drawn.
- Changed how the listUtil module (also in /sys/lib) works; it now mainly adds extension methods to the list type.
- Added new include modules in /sys/lib: mapUtil and stringUtil.
- Revised shaders to fix issues seen on older graphics cards (with the side-benefit of being even more efficient on newer machines).
- Added accented Roman characters (char(191) through char(255)) to the main text font.
- Input history (accessed with up/down arrow) no longer includes empty inputs.
- Incorporated all the latest language enhancements of MiniScript 1.5.
- Updated the Mini Micro Cheat Sheet.
Known issues in this version:
- New accented Roman letters are not yet available in the "small" and "large" fonts (used with PixelDisplay.print).
- The file.open method may fail to create a file if it doesn't exist, at least when using native files (as opposed to a zipped user.minidisk).
- PixelDisplay.clear clears to black; we are considering making it clear to transparent instead.
- Many APIs will cause failures if given
null where a non-null argument is expected.
- No support yet for playing looping sounds (this is planned).
This is most definitely a recommended update for all users. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, post 'em here!